Devoted to sharing the Word of God - in uplifting, informative and encouraging posts.
" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

Thursday 21 February 2019

The Word Only - Victory Through our Lord Jesus Christ.

From Daily Light:
Adam.. begat a son in his own likeness. Gen. 5:3

Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? Job 14:4

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Psa. 51:5

Dead in trespasses and sins; ... by nature the children of wrath, even as others. Eph. 2:1, 3

I am carnal, sold under sin. That which I do I allow not; for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing. Rom. 7:14, 15, 18

By one man sin entered into the world.... by one man's disobedience many were made sinners. Rom. 5:12, 19

If through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many. Rom. 5:15

The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. Rom. 8:2

Thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. I Cor. 15:57
If this blesses you please let me know in a comment.
Prayer hugs Shaz in Oz.x
PS . If you haven’t I'd love it you to join as a wonderful encourager of this blog ...  link HERE.  Thank YOU to those who have done so already. It really encourages me to keep on! 🤗.
If you'd like these posts in your inbox, you can add your email to email link option on side bar. If you're on a mobile device on which there is no sidebar, then scroll down and select "View Web Version" at very bottom of post. This will bring up sidebar and "follow by email" link. Thank YOU

5 comments:

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Great, inspirational quotes.

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for this encouragement! God bless you!

Anne said...

I really like how our Daily light brings together the scriptures to follow on a truth. Always encouraging and edifying! TFS!

Betsy said...

You are always an encouragement to me dear she has. Thank you for the scripture verses.
. Blessings, Betsy

Conniecrafter said...

Romans 7 always touches me because there are a few things I think I struggle with , and I hate that I do it, I continue to pray for God's strength to help me stop, I can't do it on my own.