Devoted to sharing the Word of God - in uplifting, informative and encouraging posts.
" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

Friday 15 March 2019

The Word Only - The LORD our Strength

The Lord will provide. Gen. 22:14

God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering. Gen. 22:8

Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear. Isa. 59:1

There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob. Rom. 11:26

Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God. Psa. 146:5

Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; to deliver their soul from death. Psa. 33:18, 19

My God shall supply all your need, according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil. 4:19

He hath said, I will never leave thee nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. Heb. 13:5, 6

The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusteth in him, and I am helped, therefore, my heart greatly rejoiceth, and with my song will I praise him. Psa. 28:7

He feedeth among the lilies. Song 2:16

Where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. Matt. 18:20

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. John 14:23

My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. Palm 73:26

God is good, all the time! and I pray these precious promises bless you. If it blesses you please bless me in return in a comment.
Prayer hugs Shaz in Oz. X

PS . If you haven’t I'd love it you to join as a wonderful encourager of this blog ...  link HERE.  Thank YOU to those who have done so already. It really encourages me to keep on.
If you'd like these posts in your inbox, you can add your email to email link option on side bar. If you're on a mobile device on which there is no sidebar, then scroll down and select "View Web Version" at very bottom of post. This will bring up sidebar and "follow by email" link. Thank YOU.

5 comments:

Marilyn Mathis said...

Your scriptures are such an encouragement. I have proved those promises over and over. How wonderful is our Lord! Thanks for blessing us with the Word. Hugs.

Cheryl said...

My, this was so encouraging to my heart tonight. There is nothing like the pure, unadulterated Word of God to comfort us in times of heaviness and need. Thank you, my friend.

Conniecrafter said...

to God be all the praise to those with believing hearts that he will provide in all our needs!!

Sunshine Country said...

I am so thankful you started this blog...it has been such a blessing to me in a time when I greatly needed it, reminding me to look to the Lord even when I don't understand. It encouraged me to start posting on my own blog again once in awhile as well, which I had rather given up almost completely. We're in such a day where there are so few by comparison who seem to truly love the Lord and His Word anymore, that it's a blessing to be encouraged by others who really do even though we've never met.

Betsy said...

Thank you for sharing these scriptures with us today my friend. Especially Hebrews 13. I needed to read those words today. There’s something about reading no extraneous words other than Gods words. It is so powerful.
Many blessings, Betsy