Devoted to sharing the Word of God - in uplifting, informative and encouraging posts.
" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

Sunday 1 November 2020

Whom Seek Ye? “.. the Spirit of wisdom and understanding.”...

A quick post... to share some gems 

"The Spirit of the LORD shall rest upon Him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge, and of the fear of the LORD. And shall make Him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD." Isa. 11:2, 3


O Lord Father God, May I daily drink deeply of the wisdom of Thy Word, may I be filled with the beauty, the fullness of Thy Spirit - "the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge, and of the fear of the LORD.." without You, Lord I can do nothing,  take me, this day and EVERY day, use it all for Thy glory, in the beautiful Name of Jesus, Amen.

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. James 1:5

Trust in the LORD with all thine  heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In ALL thy ways acknowledge him, AND he shall direct thy paths. Prov. 3:5, 6

May we let our light so shine before men, that we may glorify our Father Who is in Heaven.. today and every day.

This post has extended a little due to a current burden and is dedicated to Josiah’s family and their present overwhelmingly, sad situation. 
*** Please take a moment to PRAY for God to rule in their current calamity, and if it be the Lord's will preserve their little family completely whole in Him for His glor. 
Update: Little baby Asher is now with Jesus. Pray for this young family now struggling with this loss, especially realising it was a tragic accident, allowed of God, for His higher, wiser purposes. God sees what we cannot.

He Makes No Mistake

My Father's way may twist and turn,
My heart may throb and ache,
But in my soul I'm glad to know,
He maketh no mistake.

My cherished plans may go astray,
My hopes may fade away,
But still I'll trust my Lord to lead,
For He doth know the way.

Tho' night be dark and it may seem
That day will never break,
I'll pin my faith, my all, in Him,
He maketh no mistake.

There's so much now I cannot see,
My eyesight far too dim,
But come what may,
I'll simply trust and leave it all to Him.

For by and by the mist will lift,
And plain it all He'll make,
Through all the way, tho' dark to me,
He made not one mistake.
  —A. M. Overton, 1932


And another different beautiful one - the link here if not showing. Doesn't always show in new blogger sadly.

Most profund of prayers according to Oswald Chambers "Utmost for my Highest ". Oct.31
"Thou He slay me, yet will I trust in Him." Job 13:15

Thank you especially if you take the time to leave a comment, that’s deeply appreciated.
So very much. Praying God’s watch care upon you and all you love - wherever you maybe. 
“Our Heavenly Father knoweth.” 
“He careth for you.”
Prayer Hugs, 🙏🤗❤️
Shaz in Oz.x 
Ps If you haven’t I'd love it you to join as a wonderful encourager of this blog ...  link HERE.  Thank YOU to those who have done so already. It really encourages me to keep on. 😊
If you'd like these posts in your inbox, you can add your email to email link option on side bar. If you're on a mobile device on which there is no sidebar, then scroll down and select "View Web Version" at very bottom of post. This will bring up sidebar and "follow by email" link. Thank YOU

4 comments:

Martha Jane Orlando said...

"God makes no mistakes." I heard my father quote this at a time when I was grieving, and truly needed to hear these words. I'm so thankful for a God who is strong, mighty, loving, and gracious to His people.
Blessings, Shaz!

Diane Ronzino said...

Beautiful, Shaz!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Prayers for this young family

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a sad situation -I so feel for the family - our church family also were grieved when one of our young members lost a babe at birth recently...
It is a real test of our faith when these things happen.
Stay safe precious sister
Blessings
Maxine