Devoted to sharing the Word of God - in uplifting, informative and encouraging posts.
" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

Saturday 21 September 2019

The Word Only - Thou Art Mine, I Will be With You. ❤

.. I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry and will deliver you


Thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee. 
Isa. 43:1, 2

Even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you. 

Isa. 46

As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings: so the LORD alone did lead him.

Deut. 32:11, 12


He bare them, and carried them all the days of old. Isa. 63:9

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Heb. 13:8 

For I am persuaded, that neither ... height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Rom. 8:38, 39

Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Isa. 49:15

******
God fails not, no matter what we might face in any given day, we can be sure of this, if we belong to the Lord Jesus, we are never, ever alone.  Help, mercies blessings are only ever a prayer away.
O Lord, please help us to walk fully yielded to Thy call upon our hearts and lives.
Hope this blesses you as much it did me... 
Sending prayer hugs 🙏🏻🤗 for you, in your burdens,
Shaz in Oz.x
*****
PS . If you haven’t I'd love it you to join as a wonderful encourager of this blog ...  link HERE.  Thank YOU to those who have done so already. It really encourages me to keep on.
If you'd like these posts in your inbox, you can add your email to email link option on side bar. If you're on a mobile device on which there is no sidebar, then scroll down and select "View Web Version" at very bottom of post. This will bring up sidebar and "follow by email" link. Thank YOU.

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

What can I say but Amen, amen, and amen again! - Thank you Shaz, this has blessed me, and I can testify of God's faithfulness to me and mine for my life time, even before I came to know Him personally nearly 50 years ago.
May you be blessed with abundance of faith, hope and healing
Maxine

Anne said...

A much needed reminder in these troublesome times. Thank you my friend! The Lord is good!

Conniecrafter said...

this post reminds me of the song we sang in church today with the line that God has not failed me yet, even when our prayers or plans do not go the way we had hoped he hasn't failed us for he knows the future and will lead us in the direction we need to go.