Devoted to sharing the Word of God - in uplifting, informative and encouraging posts.
" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

Sunday 11 August 2019

The Word Only - How Forcible are Right Words!

(An apology for my silence, issues in posting, many drafts waiting to go, but incomplete. To be honest Satan seems sometimes to be winning. Despite knowing for a fact this is not so, life in reality is such a huge struggle for us all.
Thanks for blessing me with your comments and most of all your prayers. I treasure you, I can't wait till we can rejoice & worship in heaven together! 
"Amen, even so Come, Lord Jesus".
This passage really spoke to me!)
******
Let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works. Heb. 10:24

How forcible are right words! Job 6:25

I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance.
 II Pet. 3:1
They that feared the LORD spake often one to another: and the LORD hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD and that thought upon his name. Mal. 3:16

If two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. Matt. 18:19

The LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone. Gen. 2:18

Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up. Ecc. 4:910
Let ... no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. Rom. 14:13

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. Considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
 Gal. 6:21
(Apologies if you get an add in front of this video, was only one I could find like I knew from youth. 
It also passed the "like-it-singing-along-with-it" test😁!)

This is beautiful portion from the Daily Light. It was written over a number of years by Jonathon Bagster (Son of Samuel Bagster). See link details here. Jonathon and his family daily discussed and prayed over a few years to prepare the final compilation of verses around a theme, readings for morning and evening.
This is a good example of one of them, I love the starting verse.. “how forcible are right words!” Right words are truly wise words. May the dear Lord in His grace and wisdom keep the door of our mouths that we might only think and say “right words”.
Sending prayer hugs πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€— for you, in your burdens,
Shaz in Oz.x
PS . If you haven’t I'd love it you to join as a wonderful encourager of this blog ...  link HERE.  Thank YOU to those who have done so already. It really encourages me to keep on.
If you'd like these posts in your inbox, you can add your e
mail to email link option on side bar. If you're on a mobile device on which there is no sidebar, then scroll down and select "View Web Version" at very bottom of post. This will bring up sidebar and "follow by email" link. Thank YOU. 

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Thank you Shaz - right words are fitting for Christians, and we do need to be aware of the power of words - for good and for destruction!

Proverbs 20:15 There is gold and a multitude of jewels, but knowledgeable lips are a rare treasure.

Blessings
Maxine

Brenda said...

Thank you Sharon, you are so good at getting the word of the Lord out and it always inspires me. Yes, sometimes I feel like Satan is winning, but then I think, no way will I let him win. I'm the Lord's child and I will fight with all my might to remain that way. Satan will not win with you either my friend, your word will get out even if it is a little late in coming. I don't always comment but I do always try and ready what you have posted. There is a lot of power in word, for good and for destruction like Maxine said. You have the power Sharon with this blog! Hugs and blessing, Brenda

Conniecrafter said...

Doesn't it just make you feel so sad when Satan convinces you that he can defeat you, our Lord is so much stronger and only if we give Satan the power can he overcome. Thankfully we have God in our corner to overcome Satan. I love the verse how we lift each other up!
Hope you have a fantastic week!

Cheryl said...

Amen, sweet sis. A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Your words have been a blessing to me so many times. I am sorry you are going through such a hard time. May God bless you and send a breakthrough and lift a standard against satan on your behalf. Praying for you.

Anne said...

Daniel and I have been learning about our words and thoughts. What we say and how we respond can be a blessing or can be very damaging. Our goal should be to have the speech of Jesus! xx