Devoted to sharing the Word of God - in uplifting, informative and encouraging posts.
" It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63

Wednesday 23 January 2019

I am with thee - the Word Only

The LORD shall guide thee continually, 
and satisfy thy soul in drought, 
and make fat thy bones: 
and thou shalt be like a watered garden, 
and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.


For this God is our God for ever and ever: 
He will be our guide even unto death. 
Psalm 48:14

Who teacheth like him? 
Job 36:22
**********
If you read this and it blesses you, please leave feedback so I know. 
Prayer Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x  

PS. If you haven’t I'd love it if you would join as a wonderful encourager of this blog ...  link HERE.  Thank YOU to those who have done so already. You really encourage me to keep on! 💕
** If you'd like these posts in your inbox, you can add your email to email link option on side bar. If you're on a mobile device on which there is no sidebar, then scroll down and select "View Web Version" at very bottom of post. This will bring up sidebar and "follow by email" link. 

7 comments:

Sunshine Country said...

Such perfect verses for me to think on and rest in today...thank you.

Marilyn Mathis said...

Your selected Scriptures are so appropriate. I love the Scriptures from Isaiah 43.
You are such an encourager. God bless you! Keep up the excellent presentations on your new blog. Hugs

Debbie Harris said...

"The words I have spoken to you they are spirit and they have life" Amen!
What a beautiful place you have here, Shaz.
I am happily following along with you and look forward to the inspiration you will share as God leads you.
It was lovely having a visit from you

kiwimeskreations said...

Love those scriptures Shaz - some of them are old favourites! thanks for bringing them to my attention again
Blessings
Maxine

Holly said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I have a friend battling breast cancer. I am going to put this verse in a card for her. Blessings to you!

Anne said...

These verses are so reassuring and encourage us to surrender to God and walk more closely with Him. Bravo!

Conniecrafter said...

Always such an encouragement that God is with us each day, guiding us, protecting us and loving us!
Have a great weekend!